Researchers have dubbed the third Monday of January every year as Blue Monday. Today…
Digital Marketing Executive – FILLED
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £18000-£22000 per annum
Posted by Niche Recruitment
28th January 2020
This Digital Marketing Executive role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Michelle on 07193 230469 or email her on email@example.com. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Are you looking to kick-start your career in Digital Marketing or perhaps you’ve already gained some valuable experience and are looking for a fresh challenge? Niche Recruitment are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Oxford based client’s digital team.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, this is a great broad digital role which will give the Digital Marketing Executive an opportunity to get involved in these activities:
- Assist in planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing activity – including, but not limited to Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), email and social media
- Update web content regularly to keep it fresh and improve SEO
- Create digital campaign calendars to drive online conversions
- Support the creation of HTML email campaigns
- Devise and schedule social media content, ensuring strong engagement across all channels
- Produce reports and analyse digital data to help the team draw insights to improve activities where necessary
- Assist with digital projects, as and when required
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Executive, you will have the following experience and skills. Although if you’re a fresh graduate just starting out with a passion to kick-start your digital career – drop us your CV too:
- Knowledge and experience of using website Content Management Systems (CMS), ideally WordPress, along with some HTML knowledge
- Experience planning and using PPC platforms and services including, but not limited to Google Ads
- An understanding of SEO principals and strategy
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and an interest in working in a results orientated role and able to present results
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A team player, able to interact with others both within the team and company wide
The role itself…
You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to provide support in digital search marketing campaigns and compile regular reports on web traffic, conversions and engagement to assist the team in shaping future campaigns to drive strong ROI. Training will be offered to equip you with the right skills to assist with running SEO, PPC and Display marketing activities. This is a great role for somebody with a passion for all things digital at the start of their career, but equally happy to hear from candidates with 1-2 years proven digital experience, who can hit the ground running and is looking to take on more responsibility within a fast-paced team.
What the company is like…
Based in Oxfordshire, our client has been consistently going from strength to strength and are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the wider digital team in the delivery of a broad range of digital marketing activities. Working within this fast-paced team, you will be working closely with your peers, agency partners and clients, so fantastic communication and interpersonal skills are essential. With a wide range of benefits and a friendly, sociable and high performing team around you this really is an opportunity too good to miss out on. Oh, and there is free parking on-site – a rarity in Oxford!
How to apply…?
This is a great role for somebody who is hungry for all things digital and fast-paced agency environment where no 2 days are the same. If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today on 01793 230469 .