What does it take to be a successful salesperson? It’s an impossible question to…
Digital Marketing Manager – FILLED
Pangbourne, Berkshire | Negotiable
Posted by Michelle Graham
28th March 2019
This Digital Marketing Manager role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Michelle on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Here at Niche Recruitment we’re on the look-out for a strategic Digital Marketing Manager to join one of our Berkshire based clients in a newly created role. With ambitious plans to grow their online business, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in bolstering online sales and activity. Reporting directly to the Board, you’ll initially have sole responsibility for improving website conversion rate and ad spend to sales level, to include;
- Managing AdWords and shopping campaigns – with the ability to create, run, analyse and improve
- Setting up, running and improving campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook etc
- Running all social media marketing
- Monitoring and analysing online user behaviour to make and suggest improvements
- Regular reporting to the board on digital activity and spend
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Manager, you will have;
- A strategic outlook with a willingness to be hands-on with the planning and execution of digital activities across PPC, SEO, Social and Email
- Proven track record and hunger to deliver great results within an eCommerce business
- Proven experience setting up, running and incrementally improving campaigns
- Data focussed with the ability to incrementally improve conversion rates
- Understanding and appreciation of the user journey and how to enhance this further
The role itself…
With plans to build a digital marketing team and a healthy budget to test new activities; your key objectives will be to maximise brand exposure and increase repeat customer orders, by implementing a high performing strategy across all online channels to increase online sales. The current digital activities are mostly focussed on PPC and the business is seeking a digital expert with proven experience in driving acquisition campaigns across all channels, including SEO, Display, Social, and CRM/Email.
What the company is like…
With a great start to their online business and a clear strategy to quadruple turnover over the next 5 years, this is a rare opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team with bags of potential. They have only scratched the surface of their digital capability, so there will potentially be some quick wins having somebody dedicated to promoting the brand but there is also opportunity to develop and execute a broader range of activities. With a performance related bonus, new swanky offices in beautiful Pangbourne and a great team around you, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply…
If you’re up for a new challenge and are interested in joining a small, fast-growing online business, please get in touch to tell us a bit more about yourself and the results you’ve helped other online businesses achieve