MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Head of Education (Product) – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £36,800
Posted by Joanne Greener
6th March 2020
This Head of Education (Product) role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on email@example.com. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of Education (Product) to join their Learning & Development division. This is an exciting strategic role, responsible for managing a suite of Educational Products and services; ensuring products and services are defined, developed and launched to deliver revenue growth and profit targets.
The L&D division is the driving force behind shaping IT Education and Apprenticeships programmes across the UK. As the Head of Education you will:
- Own and deliver the overall Education programme of work
- Liaise with internal departments and external resources to create and orchestrate the 3-year Product Strategy in the aim to grow their products within the business.
- Work with the team to maintain function of product delivery, and continuously present a case to develop activity for new and existing products, in reference to competitor activity.
- Implement regular performance checks, analysing results to ensure compliance with stringent regulatory requirements.
- Identify potential risks and amend the product as necessary, collating the outcomes in evaluative reports.
- Develop and own relationships within the sector to ensure the company are up-to-date with regulatory requirements.
- Continually review the commercial viability of existing products.
We are looking for an individual who has significant experience of the Education Marketplace, with demonstratable experience of strategic development that supports profitable growth and diversification. You will also be a strong leader, able to motivate, manage, coach and lead teams.
This is fast-paced, varied role that will have a big sphere of influence throughout the business and is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant work environment.
If you found this Head of Education description intriguing and would like to register your interest, apply with your CV to Niche Recruitment today!