Researchers have dubbed the third Monday of January every year as Blue Monday. Today…
HR Business Partner – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £36,800
Posted by Niche Recruitment
14th September 2020
This HR Business Partner role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on email@example.com. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Niche Recruitment are hunting for a dynamic, personable and pro-active Senior HR Business Partner to join a Swindon based business. In this hands-on role, you will be managing a small team, guiding the HR Advisors on casework and developing the HR Co-ordinator. Working alongside the Head of HR, you will play a pivotal role in leading on key projects including TUPE transfers, L&D strategy and Reward.
You will be supporting multiple functions across the business, contributing at both hands-on and strategic levels, working closely with multiple senior stakeholders to advise and support effective workforce decisions. Your key accountabilities will include;
- Partnering key senior stakeholders, building strong working relationships with employees and managers to deliver measurable benefits
- Ensuring the organisation has the right talent to deliver for today and the future
- Provide coaching, support and professional HR expertise in the management of all people matters within the function
- Deliver strategies tackling areas such as employee engagement, workforce planning, implementing new systems and reward policies
- Researching and implementing new LMS system (Learning Management Software)
In applying for this role, you will have proven HR Business Partner experience, looking for a lead role to sink your teeth into and will ideally have the following:
- At least 5 years’ strategic HR business partnering experience
- Educated to Degree level and CIPD qualified
- The personality and passion to work closely with various departments and client groups to plan the efficient delivery of the HR agenda across the business
- A results-driven drive and develop current strategies, with an understanding to take the latest HR policies and updates into consideration
- Commercial acumen, with the ability to think and plan strategically and align plans to business strategies
- A keen eye and intuition for change implementation
The role itself…
Playing a key role as right hand person to the Head of HR, this role is packed with daily variety and the opportunity to lead on a number of key projects. With planned workforce increases high on the agenda in the coming years, you will be integral in ensuring the right attraction and reward policies are in place to bring in the right skills. Working in a fast and exciting environment, you must be able to take the pressure, enjoy changes and challenges.
What the company is like…
A company who takes pride on maintaining a high standard of business service in the Public Sector, the HR Business Partner will join a business whose people and values are at the heart of all they do. A trusted and well-established business in Swindon, the role will initially be fully home-working until the offices re-open (currently planned for the New Year). A wonderful range of benefits including 28 days annual leave, a private pension scheme, and the opportunity to add to your continuous professional development