I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
HRIS Systems Lead (FILLED)
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £35000 - £45000 per annum
Posted by Nick Wimshurst
3rd May 2019
This HRIS Systems Lead role has now been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the team. We’d love to help you #findyourniche!
We are working in partnership with one of Oxford’s leading employers and have a unique role working in the HR team to lead on the implementation and ongoing development of their new HRIS System.
This is a pivotal role for the business and it essential that we have someone who has extensive experience of working with new HRIS systems. You will be data-driven, analytical and have previously worked to implement a new HR Information System.
The role will include the following:
- Support and drive the development and implementation of HR systems and ongoing maintenance of these systems
- Running reports from the HR systems and producing ad hoc reports as required to drive business decisions and insight for the HRBPs
- Preparation of HR dashboard, using analytic functions with our HR systems (SAP Success Factors, Glint, Benefits) and Excel
- Coordinating with the support of the HRBP and internal IT to consider the system change release roadmap and the impact on our HR system and processes
- Deliver and anticipate a timely response to HRIS problems, involving our systems partners, internal IT and HRBPs and updating system documentation as needed
In addition to working heavily with the new HRIS, you will also can work with the wider HR team on Policy and Processes and generalist HR responsibilities.
To establish yourself within this role, you’ll not only have substantial experience in an HR systems role but will also have the following attributes:
- Naturally curious about their area of work with the ability to research, analyse and reason logically. With the outcome of successfully expressing their work and decision-making process to HRBPs and the wider business
- Experience working effectively in teams
- Task and results focussed
- Flexible and adaptable to cope with changing priorities
- Takes an active role in personal development and frequently reviews individual objectives and attends training sessions as required
- Communicates positively at all levels, both internally and externally
How to apply?
If you feel confident that you meet this brief and would like to work with an award-winning business who really makes a difference in society then please do apply and we will come back to you as soon as possible on your application.