We recently caught up with Fanni to talk through her experience of starting a…
Motion Graphics Designer – FILLED
Cirencester, Gloucester | £20000- £25000 per annum
Posted by Niche Recruitment
5th December 2019
This Motion Graphics Designer role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Michelle on 07193 230469 or email her on email@example.com. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Would you like a career in a buzzing, modern creative agency with amazing benefits and beautiful surroundings? Our client, an award-winning creative agency based near Cirencester, is looking for a Junior to Mid-Weight Motion Graphics Designer.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented motion designer with mastery After Effects skills to join their existing team and work across exciting multi industry campaigns.
Tasked with creating quality motion graphics for the agency, as Motion Graphics Designer you will be responsible for:
- You will also support the team in the creation of new designs and the implementation of animations.
- Support the wider design team to deliver projects for brand animations, social media adverts, email marketing and 360 marketing campaigns.
- Creating animations at various stages of the creative process across several projects
- The delivery of quality motion graphics, creatively interpreted from a brief and supporting the design development throughout the entire project
- Working closely with the Senior Design Team to support project production
- Creating style frames, storyboards and animation examples to show case design ideas
- Bringing creative new ideas to briefs and exploring them with the internal design team
To be considered for the role as Motion Graphics Designer, you must have the following skills & experience:
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your video/ motion graphics experience
- Proficient in After Effects
- Proficient in 3D Motion
- Fully proficient Adobe CS
- A fantastic eye for detail
- Previous experience in an agency (highly desirable)
- A good understanding of the various applications of post-production
- Excellent time management and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
What the company is like…
They do amazing work with some big brands to create unique and memorable advertising campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive business through the roof. With some fantastic perks and the opportunity to fast track your career, what are you waiting for?
How do you apply…?
If this sounds like your perfect role, then hit apply and be sure to include a link to your portfolio or give us a call to find out more on 01793 230469 .