Modern technology means that recruitment agencies and employers usually do their due diligence on new hires…
PA to Director – FILLED
Cirencester, Gloucester | £20000 - £22000 per annum
Posted by Joanne Greener
29th November 2019
This PA to Director role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on email@example.com. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Are you a strong PA/Senior Administrator and immediately available?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PA to join our highly regarded client in Cirencester on an ongoing basis.
The PA will provide efficient support to a Director and take responsibility for:
- Managing an inbox and directing emails to appropriate team members.
- Arranging extensive travel and accommodation
- Managing the Director’s diary.
- Booking meetings and circulate relevant documentation.
- Meeting & greeting visitors and booking catering.
- Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
- Relevant administrative tasks, as required.
To be considered for the role, you MUST:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have previous PA experience from an office environment OR
- Have previous experience as a Senior Administrator
- Be able to work to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Have extensive experience of the MS Office suite.
- Be able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Be well presented.
The role itself…
We are looking for a confident individual who can commit to a challenging and varied role for a flourishing organisation. This engaging role is packed with variety and is perfect for someone who thrives on a new challenge. A team player, you will also have the flexibility to work in a group dynamic in addition to using independent initiative. Working hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday but some flexibility can be offered.
What the company is like…
Our client are an incredibly well respected organisation in the Financial Services sector with offices across the UK. They are widely known as one of Gloucestershire’s top employers and work from beautiful offices in the middle of Cirencester. The business offer a professional and flexible working environment where full training is provided and staff development is actively encouraged.