The global pandemic has upended all of our working practices, including our induction procedures…
Paralegal – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | £20000 - £26000 per annum
Posted by Niche Recruitment
6th March 2020
This Paralegal role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed out on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on email@example.com. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Do you have a minimum of six months in a Paralegal role? Looking for a new role in an internationally renowned firm where you can develop in your legal career? We are looking for a bright, driven Paralegal to join the Commercial Property department, which generates around a third is the fee income for this highly regarded Swindon law firm. You will be given exposure to a broad range of Commercial Property work for local, regional and national clients and will support a team of 7 fee earners, assisting with the management and progression of Commercial Property matters for both landlords and tenants, including post-completion support.
In exchange, the firm offer fantastic training and progression and an extensive benefits package, including pension, 25 days holiday, discretionary bonus, private medical and much, much more.
The Paralegal will:
- Support 7 fee earners, as part of a wider team of Paralegals
- Assist with the management and progression of Commercial Property matters, including post-completion support.
- Draft basic legal documentation
- Assist with conveyancing formalities, searches, Land Registry applications, Companies House applications and stamp duty returns.
- Liaise with Finance in relation to bills, credit control, completion statements and file closures
- Communicate with clients and help to ensure the highest standard of client care
To be considered for the Paralegal role, you will:
- Be either a law graduate with 6 months legal experience or an existing Paralegal
- Ideally have Property legal experience
- Have a degree in law, LPC, CLT or ILEX qualification
- Have previous experience of audio-typing
The business has seen considerable recent growth, which is expected to continue, and they boast a collaborative and client-focused approach. The business strives to maintain a fantastic team mentality that ensures that its staff work collaboratively and from a “One Firm” approach.
As a wider business, the Property team includes 28 fee earners and 6 Paralegals across 5 offices. The Swindon office is a regional commercial hub, meaning that the team service many of the area’s largest corporate businesses.
The offices are located on good transport links and within a commutable distance of Junction 15 of the M4 and Swindon train station.