So you’re looking for work…Where do you begin? We’ve listed our top tips of…
PBSA – Business Development Manager (North West) – FILLED
Manchester, Greater Manchester | £35000 - £40000 per annum + £25,000 OTE
Posted by Niche Recruitment
7th September 2020
This Business Development Manager role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on email@example.com. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Have you a proven track record in Sales and have you worked in the PBSA (Purpose Built Student Accommodation) or University (HE) Sector? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Niche Recruitment have a unique opportunity to join a company as Business Development Manager, working for an organisation with an enviable reputation in the Student accommodation sector.
Covering the North West / North / Midlands region; you will be responsible for identifying and winning profitable clients and contracts for the organisation, with a passion and eye for developing and sustaining commercially successful relationships. You will draw upon your extensive sales experience, to help nurture these relationships and to develop sales pipeline for the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing an ambitious business plan and strategy, ensuring your sales targets are exceeded
- Developing and using creative and innovative sales generation strategies and approaches to get results
- Identifying and proactively contacting prospective customers and converting them into profitable customers
- Creating professional proposals and ensuring the effective translation of the given brief/specification provided by clients
- Managing all client communication, from initial lead through to contract completion
- Providing accurate on-time weekly and monthly sales forecasting to your line manager, with a pipeline aim of achieving month-on-month and year-on-year growth
- Seeking opportunities where the Company can leverage its position and be innovative in its service offerings
- Work with support functions within the business to improve service delivery and resolve any customer experience issues
To be considered for the Business Development Manager role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Proven successful experience in a sales role, ideally with specific PBSA/HE sector experience
- Proven success in prospecting, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through to completion
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills and ability to communicate and work at all levels
- Proven planning and organisational skills delivering reports on time and ensuring all required paperwork and processes are followed
- The ability to work on own initiative with limited direction is essential
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and able to manage own workload
- Dynamic and energetic with a ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Team Player and a well-presented individual
- A full driving licence is essential and must be prepared to travel frequently, with occasional overnight stays