Christmas Opening Hours Well… What a year 2019 has been! Back in May we…
PPC Executive – Filled
Near Chippenham | Up to £30,000 dependant on experience
- Digital Agency
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- PPC Specialist
Posted by Michelle Graham
19th September 2017
Niche Recruitment is on the lookout for a PPC Specialist to join their growing Digital Marketing Agency client based just outside Swindon. An exciting time to be an expert in Paid Search, the PPC Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing all lead generation and e-commerce paid search campaigns, internal and external
- Keeping up to date with all PPC updates and best practices to ensure business success and sharing this information within the team
- Utilising various tools such as Google Adwords and Analytics to gain further insight into PPC
- Taking ownership of PPC campaigns for your clients, working to their targets, analysing & recording the performance of those campaigns to report back with accuracy
- Delivering multiple campaigns at once with proven success in multitasking whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
- Creating personalised reports for each client, providing insight into their campaign performance showing month on month and year on year data analysis
To be considered for the role, the PPC Executive should have some of the following skills and experience:
- Google Adwords certified
- Google Analytics experience
- Used to talking to clients.
- Have run Shopping, and dynamic search campaigns
- Worked on large e-commerce sites
- Social media campaigns
- PPC marketing experience, ideally from both agency and client-side roles
- Strong attention to detail and numerically minded
The role itself…
An individual who is passionate about all things paid search, the PPC Specialist with be highly motivated in order to create, manage and implement Paid Search campaigns for all their clients. The ideal candidate must be prepared to think on their feet and effectively manage and optimise bids and budgets and have a drive and passion to meet client deadlines and beat competitor benchmarks.
What the company is like…
Working in a rural picturesque location just outside Swindon with free parking, the PPC Executive will benefit from a competitive salary, 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service), a pension scheme, free Amazon Prime as well as regular social days. You will have the opportunity to work on your own ongoing personal development in a dynamic business environment.
How do you apply…?
Do you live and breathe PPC? Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Then what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Gemma at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!