We recently caught up with Fanni to talk through her experience of starting a…
Receptionist – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £8.75 per hour + Great benefits
Posted by Niche Recruitment
25th April 2019
This Receptionist role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Michelle on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Are you an experienced Receptionist looking for a new challenge? Our vibrant Swindon client has an opportunity for a Front of House candidate to be an active part of a fantastic and inspiring team.
You will be adopting Front of House responsibilities providing a polite end-to-end 1st point of contact:
- Their main role will be on the reception desk, while also supporting the client’s conferencing function.
- Friendly and professionally consistent in response to a variety of situations, the Front Desk Staff will assume this public-facing role, exuding an appropriate atmosphere when interacting with visitors and clientele alike.
- Client liaison and communication is undoubtedly key, and we need a candidate who is equally confident in their language approach via phone, email and in-person alike.
- The Receptionist will document and organise data such as confidential information and bookings.
- You must deliver a high standard of service and provide a faultless warm welcome to all clientele, acting as responsible contact in event of an emergency.
- There will also be aspects of administration, data entry and record maintenance.
Where experience is concerned, applicants for this role will:
- Possess a minimum of one year’s experience in a receptionist role or similar front of house position.
- Be able to strike a balance between personable and professional, presenting a warm welcome to visitors.
- Be familiar with using booking systems and databases including Excel.
- Have fantastic communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Have the ability to work independently off their own initiative.
The role itself…
This is a Full-Time role, working 5 days a week, including at least 1 weekend day each week. The client is flexible to accommodate a slightly later start, with a later finish, should you need to work around other commitments in a morning. The team ethic is crucial to being successful in this role; everyone mucks in to get things done, and reflects the collaborative team community that the client embody.
What the company is like…
By entering this role, you’ll have the chance to work in collaboration with an award-winning company, who pride themselves on the resources they provide, and to work in a team that genuinely values their staff. When you invest your career in this company, the brand really invests back in you, shown by their Profit share plan, and incentive plan scheme.
How to apply…
If you’re actively looking for the next step of your career, and want to establish yourself in a team-focused environment who rewards employees for their dedication, this could be the role for you.
Want to find out more? Please submit a current CV in application to this position and we’ll be in touch!