MEET OUR LOVELY CHARLI! If you’ve been avidly reading our blogs over the past…
Regional Business Development Manager – Filled
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £33000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus potential
Posted by Niche Recruitment
7th January 2021
This Regional Business Development Manager role has now unfortunately been filled.
Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on email@example.com.
He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Niche Recruitment are working in partnership with a fantastic organisation to help them recruit a Regional Business Development Manager. The position is focussed on sales and new customer acquisition and is responsible for driving new opportunities within the Education and Adult Learning sector.
This role can be based from home and you have the flexibility to prospect a wide geographical region to help drive new acquisition for the company. Please note, the clients Head office is based in Swindon and you must be able to travel into Swindon when required.
It is essential that you have previously sold in the Education market and have nurtured prospects through the sales pipeline to completion.
Some of the responsibilities include the following:
- Proactively generating and nurturing new and existing client relationships
- Liaising with C-suite level executives – establishing needs and recognising how company services can create solutions
- Creating tailored proposals and delivering formal presentations to clients
- Taking full responsibility for your own personal portfolio and territory
- Building strong relationships with internal departments – ensuring a consistent customer journey
- Be able to cross-sell other products and services the client has to offer
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional B2B sales skills – with experience of selling services and concepts
- Experience selling into the Education or L&D space
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for delivering presentations
- Outstanding organisation skills – with the confidence to work autonomously, managing your personal portfolio
- Strong time management – confident in managing your own varying workload
- Fully flexible and adaptable to travel
What the company’s like…
An award-winning business, our client is looking to continue its growth and drive further success through the exceptional service of its dedicated sales team. The organisation offer a great base salary with uncapped bonus potential.