Christmas Opening Hours Well… What a year 2019 has been! Back in May we…
SECRETARIAT (TEMPORARY) – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | £12.88 - £13.98
Posted by Niche Recruitment
22nd August 2019
This Secretariat role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Charli on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Our innovation-focused client are looking for a highly experienced secretary who is immediately available for a minimum of 3 months. Could this be you?
Working in a busy team of Business Support staff, the Secretariat will have responsibility for:
- Preparing and circulating agendas for several steering Boards
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to determine agenda items for future Boards
- Arranging meetings, venues, catering and accommodation (as required)
- Preparing and circulating extensive papers/ documents associated with Boards
- Taking comprehensive minutes during Boards
- Maintaining an accurate meeting log detailing submitted documents and decisions made
- Ensuring all information is successfully and accurately saved onto Sharepoint
In order to be suitable for the Secretariat position you will:
- Be immediately available and able to commit to a minimum of 3 months’ work
- Be able to travel to London twice a month for Board meetings
- Have recent, proven Secretarial/ Legal Secretarial/ Executive Assistant experience
- Be able to evidence experience of liaising with senior stakeholders and valuing confidentiality
- Have extensive minute-taking and diary management experience
- Have experience of working with virtual team/ team members
- Be highly proactive, self-motivated, organised and confident
The role itself…
The position is initially offered on a 3-month temporary basis but there could be the possibility of a longer-term position, though this has not been formally acknowledged. The successful candidate will hold a majority responsibility for the administrative processes behind one of the most innovative steering boards in the country. Working within a busy, forward-thinking team who are truly driving innovation within a variety of different industry sectors across the UK, you will be an adaptable and driven person who will confidently handle a variety of ever-changing tasks.
are a driver of innovation within the UK and internationally. The Boards that you will be supporting have a direct impact on the direction and focus of government initiatives and funding across a range of industry sectors, all ultimately focused on growing the UK economy and making the country more competitive on an international scale.
Keen to apply?
Please send a full application, including CV detailing proven experience as required above to email@example.com