We could not contain our excitement when a world leader in recruitment software, Bullhorn dropped…
Senior Account Manager – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £30,000 + Competitive Bonus + Car Allowance
Posted by Niche Recruitment
10th July 2019
This Senior Account Manager role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on email@example.com. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Ambitious for success? Keen to join a community-focused business that values its employees and supports their career development? Niche Recruitment has a field-based Senior Account Manager opportunity which does exactly that. Our well-established client is based in Swindon. Driving business growth, you will be responsible for the following:
- Nurturing positive client relationships – becoming a trusted advisor to clients whilst driving revenue growth
- Full management of own client base, ensuring regular contact
- Proactively generating and developing new business
- Maintaining CRM system, regularly forecasting figures and updating with accurate data
To be considered for the role of Senior Account Manager, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional face to face sales skills
- Experience in technology sales – be it telecoms, connectivity or VoIP
- Outstanding communication skills with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Exceptional time management – confident in taking responsibility for your own varying workload
The role itself…
Joining the business at an exciting time of expansion, the Senior Account Manager will be an ambitious, adaptable sales professional. Ideally you will embrace new technology and be enthusiastic about building strong relationships with potential clients in a face to face capacity. Progression opportunities, performance bonuses and access to a pool table will all ensure that your hard work does not go unnoticed!
What the company’s like…
Our client is an award-winning business within the technology industry. Following their move into iconic offices in Wiltshire, the business is looking to continue its growth and drive further success through the exceptional service of its dedicated sales team.
How to apply…
Could this be your next role? If so, Charlotte would be delighted to hear from you!