MEET OUR LOVELY CHARLI! If you’ve been avidly reading our blogs over the past…
Senior UX Executive – Filled
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £34000 per annum
Posted by Joanne Greener
31st July 2019
This Senior UX Executive role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Michelle on 07193 230469 or email her on email@example.com. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
The team at Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for a talented UX Designer, ideally with experience across digital, web and apps to join a wonderful charity located in the heart of Swindon.
The role is initially offered on a fixed-term contract basis until February 2020, with the strong possibility of this being extended or made permanent. With flexible working and generous employee perks on offer, this is a rare opportunity to join a much-loved iconic charity to create amazing digital customer journeys. As User Experience Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and developing digital design solutions for website and app; from wireframing to user testing
- Being the voice of UX with project teams, providing feedback for development and taking it through to go-live
- Collaborating with other members of the UX, Digital & Content teams to get to the heart of what online users need to develop concepts, wireframes, storyboards and site maps
- Building relationships with internal teams to consult, influence and train on all UX aspects of the digital customer experience
- Validating ideas and designs through user testing and interviews
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Solid understanding of all UX processes and best practice usability for responsive websites an apps
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq or Axure
- Experience using customer insight to inform and shape your UX solutions
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of user experience methodology and practices including user-centric design
- Innovative design-thinking, with a proven track record of problem-solving and established user-centric mindset with high attention to detail
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating your experience in creating user-centred design solutions
The role itself…
Joining the company initially on a fixed-term contract until February 2020, you’ll have the opportunity to keep learning UX: user testing techniques, research methodologies, latest technologies, and grow in your career as a UX Specialist within a collaborative, customer centric team. Your communication, project management and planning skills will come into practice whilst delivering multiple projects through to final sign off.
What the company is like…
The new Senior UX/Content Executive will be joining a truly iconic brand based in Swindon. The company is rich in history and offers brilliant career progression to anyone who joins it. You’ll be joining the Digital Content & UX team made up of friendly, dynamic individuals who are looking forward to a new team member joining.