I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
SEO EXECUTIVE/LEAD – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | £25000 - £40000
Posted by Gemma Baker
30th May 2019
Niche Recruitment are looking to recruit a new SEO Executive/SEO Lead for their client, a growing Digital Marketing Agency based just outside Swindon. A fresh and exciting opportunity for an SEO guru looking to make an impact in the online marketing industry, the SEO Executive/SEO Lead will be responsible for:
- The creation, implementation and management of SEO strategy for clients
- Taking the lead on all SEO campaigns, internal and external, and measuring the success by means of reports through analysis and insights
- Carrying out data and keyword research to present new strategies and recommendations to the business
- Prioritising your own workload to ensure deadlines are met to plan, budget and meet on-going targets
- Being pro-active about your role in building relationships with clients and your familiarity with their businesses
- Following established guidelines and adhering to best practice SEO at all times by keeping up to date with the latest news and developments
- Developing marketing and campaign content and link building strategies as directed by the SEO Manager and or Client Services Manager
To be considered for the role as SEO Executive/SEO Lead, you must have the following skills & experience:
- Solid experience in a similar role with a successful track record of increasing and or managing SEO
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of using tools and processes such as Google, Webmaster, Ecommerce filter systems, Schema, Website redirects, Canonicalisation and Mobile First
- Exemplary attention to detail when it comes to copywrite for online content and landing pages
- Strong understanding of CMS, web site development techniques and the consumer journey
- Creatively minded with solid communication skills, written and verbal
- The passion to eat, breathe and sleep SEO!
The roles itself…
The ideal candidate for the new SEO Executive/SEO Lead perhaps has had experience within a marketing agency but is now looking to step up to a more strategic and technical role. The typical daily duties will range from data and keyword research to pitch to new clients, measuring and reporting campaign success and strategy.
What the company is like…
Working in a fresh and rural picturesque location just outside Swindon, the SEO Executive/SEO Lead will benefit from a competitive salary, up to 25 days holiday, a pension scheme as well as many other benefits. You will have the opportunity to work on your own ongoing personal development in a dynamic business environment.
How do you apply…?
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Get in touch with us at Niche Recruitment today to find out more on 01793 230469.