Researchers have dubbed the third Monday of January every year as Blue Monday. Today…
SEO Executive – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | £25000 - £30000 per annum
Posted by Niche Recruitment
4th November 2019
This SEO Executive role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Michelle on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
The team at Niche Recruitment are searching a SEO Executive to join their client’s award-winning creative agency. Located just outside of busy Swindon, this thriving agency is looking forward to onboard someone who will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular research on keywords and suggestion of strategy
- Assisting the team in creating high quality, informative SEO rich content
- Carrying out on-site and off-site SEO on behalf of clients
- Building relationships with clients and proactively communicating with them on a weekly basis
- Continuing to keep up to date with best practice through online learning and tutorials
- Developing link building strategies and delivering your ideas to the team
If you want to be considered as our client’s SEO Executive, you must have the following skills & experience:
- A stellar track record of increasing and successfully managing a website’s SEO
- A brilliant grasp of tools and processes such as Google, Webmaster, Ecommerce filter systems, Schema, Website redirects, Canonicalisation and Mobile First
- Second to none attention to detail of online content and landing pages
- High-quality communication skills and a solution-orientated mindset
- A desire to understand and keep up to date with what drives Google’s algorithms
The role itself…
This role needs someone who loves working closely with planners and creatives but also has no problem with getting their head down and cracking on with a long list of exciting tasks. In return you’ll receive a great sense of achievement and a huge amount of kudos from your team. You’ll need to be a motivated and driven individual, who wants to get stuck in!
What the company is like…
With big plans, hundreds of creative ideas under one roof and that busy agency buzz – our client’s business is one we couldn’t shout enough about. You’ll be joining a team of smart, efficient individuals as well as getting the opportunity to work with several enviable brands. Our client genuinely values the voice of each team member and needs another pair of hands to help them conquer the digital space.
If this SEO Executive role isn’t right for you then don’t worry – we have plenty more digital, marketing and creative vacancies available. Head over to Niche Recruitment’s jobs section online to see more!