I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE – FILLED
North London, London | £25000 - £30000 per annum
Posted by Gemma Baker
29th April 2019
This Social Media Executive role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Gemma on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing film and digital content agency? Do you have the passion required to drive products forward? Niche Recruitment is on the lookout for a Social Media Executive to join their client based in North London. Supporting the business and being part of a growing marketing team, you will be responsible for the following:
- All aspects of social media campaign creation, including design and content
- Development and management of the Social Media presence
- Ensuring content is edited and presented within brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Scheduling of email campaigns, ensuring ad-hoc content is posted as opportunities arise
- Support relevant events via digital promotion
- Creation of appropriate digital marketing elements e.g. social content (including images, blog posts etc)
- Use of Social Media platforms such as Hootsuite
The role itself…
The Social Marketing Executive will be flexible and adaptable, able to cope with an ever-evolving business. The role would suit someone who has a strategic mindset, is forward thinking and used to working within a fast paced, sales environment. At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, you will be gifted at crafting compelling and engaging daily content and promoting innovative original online PR, ensuring that social is linked up cohesively with all digital channels. Some knowledge of PPC and SEO would be advantageous, as would a commercially intuitive mind. In return, the company offers great progression routes, within this dynamic and expanding team.
What the company is like…
Our client is a global leader. A respected and trusted voice in the business world and in the education of senior decision-makers on business innovation, community and opportunity. On a growth trajectory, this is a fantastic time to join and be a part of their upward trend!
How to apply…?
Could this be your next role? If you think you have what it takes, get in touch with Gemma at Niche Recruitment today to find out more!