This week director, Nick ‘met’ Chandni, an experienced Project Manager (PM) and our newest…
UX – SENIOR DIGITAL CONTENT EXECUTIVE – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £32,500 per annum
Posted by Michelle Graham
20th May 2019
This UX role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Michelle on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche
The team at Niche Recruitment are on the lookout for a knowledgeable and creative Senior UX/Content Executive. You’ll be joining a wonderful business located in the heart of Swindon on a fixed-term contract on a full-time basis until at least February 2020. As a Senior UX/Content Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and developing digital design solutions; from wireframing to user testing
- Providing feedback for development and taking it through to go-live
- Designing and building web pages in CMS, HTML and CSS
- Delivering storyboards and site maps
- Creating and managing user-friendly content in order to optimising engagement
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent and website navigate is of ease
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in UX design roles
- A strong understanding of what makes engaging online content
- Experience in project planning & management
- Proven knowledge in managing web content
The role itself…
Joining the company initially on a fixed-term contract until February 2020, the talented UX/Content Executive will ensure only the highest quality, optimised content is going live. You’ll work with a range of departments and be involved in briefing content, sub-editing, sharing best practice and leading on key content campaigns. Your project management and planning skills will come into practice when delivering multiple projects throughout each creative process to final sign off.
What the company is like…
The new Senior UX/Content Executive will be joining a truly iconic based in Swindon. The company is rich in history and offers brilliant career progression to anyone who joins it. You’ll be joining the Digital Content team made up of friendly, dynamic individuals who are looking forward to a new team member joining.
How to apply…?
If you’d like to hear more about this Senior UX/Content Executive get in touch with Niche Recruitment on 01793 230469 or click apply. We look forward to hearing from you.