We could not contain our excitement when a world leader in recruitment software, Bullhorn dropped…
Web Content Executive – FILLED
Oxfordshire | Up to £24,000
Posted by Niche Recruitment
14th June 2019
This Web Content Executive role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Gemma on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
The Marketing Team at Niche Recruitment are currently searching for a Website Content Executive to join their client’s thriving international company. You’ll be particularly skilled in, and responsible for the following:
- Managing multiple social media channels
- Ensuring all web content is on-brand and consistent
- Monitoring and providing feedback on online Customer Service
- Implementing a thorough SEO strategy to ensure content is optimised
- Optimising PR opportunities
To be considered for the role of Website Content Executive, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A Degree or A-level English qualification
- Excellent knowledge and experience using social media platforms
- Strong understanding of the principles of SEO
- Solution-orientated attitude
- Customer-centric approach to delivering best-in class online customer experience
- Great written communication skills
- A positive, “make it happen” mentality
The role itself…
Working within a small but brilliant, close-knit eCommerce team, the ideal candidate will be excited to join this fast-paced office environment. Your killer attention to detail and passion for writing will ensure accuracy and precision across all platforms, not to mention making you a hit with the team.
What the company is like…
You’ll be joining an award-winning, multi-channel retail brand who specialises in Fashion, Accessories & Homewares. The energetic Website Content Executive will have the opportunity to get their teeth into a wonderfully varied role where no two days are ever the same, or boring! Access to your own transport is crucial for this role due to rural South-East Oxfordshire office location.
How do you apply…?